Thursday, May 8, 2014

When Given an Avocado, Make Gucamole





A Single Gringa in Mexico & Mexico a Sunny Place For Shadey Men.

One of my Vampire's in my life claimed that he owned the photographs I used on my covers of my two books so they were removed from Amazon while they investigated his absurd claim. He was proven wrong by the properties of the photographs. However,  I made a new cover and combined the two books as one. Something I wanted to do anyway. If you are given a lemon make lemonade.

The new title is, "When Given an Avocado Make Guacamole," with both books within, with the same titles. The book is finished and up as a Kindle & a paperback. You can order the Kindle version via this link to read on your Kindle, laptop or Iphone.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00YSU5ZVW

You can order for  your laptop or PC download this free
Every month I change out a chapter to read on this blog page.

Many thanks go to:

My best friends and, family in Mexico and, the United States who have shared these experiences with me, you are too many to list.

My proof reader; Freddy Lewis and his wife Linda in Houston who have been supportive and helpful with my writing.

My editor; Rebecca Frey..

My publisher; and a writer of 2 books, Demetrio Aldana.
http://www.amazon.com/Bullet-Vampire-Thousand-Bullets-Book-ebook/dp/B00C03PHH6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1407956223&sr=1-1&keywords=d+aldana

http://www.amazon.com/Death-Rides-Bullet-Thousand-Bullets-ebook/dp/B00EUJKTOE/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1407956223&sr=1-3&keywords=d+aldana

My book cover designer, Laura Gordon.

About the Author:

Rebecca Harranad Fass is a U.S. Army Veteran. She’s traveled the world to over 70 countries, has worked in India with Mother Teresa, and is a former Board Member of the Jane Goodall Institute.

She is owner of Bekka Designs, you can see her designs on Facebook:
www/facebook.com/Bekkadesigns.

She is the writer of a blog, A Single Gringa in Mexico on blogger at:

She wrote and published “A Single Gringa in Mexico” which you can buy on Amazon as a ebook or a paperback:

What more is there to say about this writer? Except that she is an open book as you will see while reading her story.